CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Album: Lonesome Memory EP

Well i decided to take the few songs that I've written and make them into an album!  I just wrote one today called Tell Me.  I guess they are all kinda like sad love songs but they all have a deeper meaning than just girls.  Here is a link to where you can download the album.  If you have any comments they would be appreciated!  Maybe i will write another one before i got on my mission next week.  If you didnt catch the first link it is HERE or here or THERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're definitely the most musically inclined person in our family! I'm going to need your autograph before you make it big!:)

SJacobus said...

Hey Eric, I found your blog through facebook. Very fun. I didn't know you played. I know your dad does some with the guitar. Did he teach you or did you pretty much do this on your own. Probably not going to hear back on this for a while since your a "Super Elder" now, but that's okay. I look forward to your posts when you get back
~your cuz:)