CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Motorcycle: We've Had Some Good Times





Well, I'm really missing riding my bike. The plan was to take it to Rexburg, ride around, and pick up chicks :P. That's not going to happen anymore because of the big hole in my engine!! So, i would like to take the opportunity to appreciate my good ole bike by writing a poem.

Motorcycle motorcycle
I would choose riding you
over eating a popsicle

The way you gurgle and pur
made me smile
for sure


Once my mighty steed now
you just sit in my truck
like a lazy fat cow


Jerk





3 comments:

Chelsea Roylance said...

hahahaha awww poor motorcycle. calling it a jerk was uncalled for!that things like my best friend! be nice to it...

Stephanie said...

I didn't know how poetic you were, you should write a nice poem about your favorite sister too ;)

SJacobus said...

Poet Laureate too? Your just full of surprises. You have given your bike a good memorial. RIP